Operate & Maintain Coagulation & Chemical Feed Systems (0.7 CEUs)
Course Name: Operate & Maintain Coagulation & Chemical Feed Systems (0.7 CEUs)
Dates: April 20, 21
Times: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Instructor: Jack Brown
To Register Email: [email protected]
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Pre pH and chlorinate raw water feed
- Operate coagulation, flocculation and sedimentation systems
- Conduct jar tests to optimize coagulant dosing
- Post adjust pH and post chlorinate treated water
- Operate and adjust chemical feed systems
- Calculate chemical doses
I am a member of the Kettle & Stony Point First Nation in Southern Ontario.