The water and Wastewater Service works with First Nation public works and operators to create maintenance management plans for water and wastewater facilities. Specifically, with Unaffiliated First Nations (UFNs).
With the provisions, the benefits of using OFNTSC’s water and wastewater specialist service are numerous. Making sure water and wastewater facilities operate at peak efficiency, providing unaffiliated First Nations’ operators with operations and maintenance support, take corrective action to fix maintenance issues, testing and record keeping of water quality/waste effluent, prepared for an emergency, plant operators in continuous training cycle to ensure maintenance of licenses, and lastly the application of water distribution techniques.
This service provides:
- Water and wastewater quality regulation review
- Operations and maintenance plans
- Sampling and test of water and waste effluent
- Record keeping and reporting
- Training plans for operators
- Safety awareness
- Emergency response plans for water and wastewater systems