Groundwater Well CEU 0.4
Course Name: Groundwater Well CEU 0.4
Dates: April 27, 28
Times: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Instructor: Jack Brown
To Register Email: [email protected]
At the end of this workshop, the operator should be capable of performing the following:
· Recall terms related to groundwater wells.
· Describe the construction of a groundwater well.
· Name the well performance indicators that must be recorded and recall the reasoning for recording well performance.
· Calculate and record the quantity of water pumped per day.
· Perform the calculations necessary to determine static and pumping water levels.
· Explain common well maintenance procedures and record keeping requirements.
I am a member of the Kettle & Stony Point First Nation in Southern Ontario.