Ground Water Wells for Circuit Rider Training CEU 0.4
Course Name: Ground Water Wells for Circuit Rider Training CEU 0.4
Dates: April 13, 2021
Times: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Instructor: Mohammed Karim
To Register Email: [email protected]
At the end of this workshop, the operator should be capable of performing the following:
- Recall terms related to groundwater wells.
- Describe the construction of a groundwater well.
- Name the well performance indicators that must be recorded and recall the reasoning for recording well performance.
- Calculate and record the quantity of water pumped per day.
- Perform the calculations necessary to determine static and pumping water levels.
- Explain common well maintenance procedures and record-keeping requirements.
Mohammed N. Karim, M. Eng, P.