14415 Groundwater Wells for CRTP: 0.4 CEU
Dates: March 2, 3 (8:30 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.)
Instructor: Jack Brown
To Register: Email [email protected]
At the end of this workshop, the operator should be capable of performing the following:
- Recall terms related to groundwater wells.
- Describe the construction of a groundwater well.
- Name the well performance indicators that must be recorded and recall the reasoning for recording well performance.
- Calculate and record the quantity of water pumped per day.
- Perform the calculations necessary to determine static and pumping water levels.
- Explain common well maintenance procedures and record-keeping requirements
I am a member of the Kettle & Stony Point First Nation in Southern Ontario.