14415 Groundwater Wells for Circuit Rider Training Program (0.4 CEU’s)
Course Name: 14415 Groundwater Wells for Circuit Rider Training Program (0.4 CEU’s)
Dates: April 7, 8, 2021
Times: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM (Central Time)/10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Instructor: Dennis Big George
To Register Email: [email protected]
At the end of this workshop, the operator should be capable of performing the following:
- Recall terms related to groundwater wells.
- Describe the construction of a groundwater well.
- Name the well performance indicators that must be recorded and recall the reasoning for recording well performance.
- Calculate and record the quantity of water pumped per day.
- Perform the calculations necessary to determine static and pumping water levels.
- Explain common well maintenance procedures and record-keeping requirements
My Name is Dennis Big George, I am currently living in my home community of Anishinaabeg of Naong