Operations & Maintenance (Generic) of standby diesel generator: 16-hour OJT
Dates (participants must attend all):
- Mar. 23, 9:00 am-1:00 pm
- Mar 25, 12:30 - 4:30 pm
- Mar 30, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Apr 1, 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Instructor: Ray Hanstead
To Register: Email [email protected]
On-the-Job training (OJT) Course for:
- O & M manual (Generic) for stand-by diesel generator for On-The-Job Training (OJT)
- At the end of this training course water and wastewater treatment plant operators at various Ontario First Nations will be able to understand the basic operations and maintenance of Stand-by Diesel generators at water and wastewater treatment plants
- Review of procedures and maintenance manuals (starting, running and shutdown procedures) from sample O & M manual from a manufacturer.
- The training course will discuss on standby generator (Generic) information for water and wastewater treatment plants.
Date and Time
My name is Ray Hanstead, I have been training water and wastewater operators for OFNTSC for the p