We're Here for You
The Ontario First Nations Technical Services Corporation understands the importance of supporting each other and promoting health in First Nations communities to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Your safety, as well as the safety of our employees, is of the utmost importance to us. We are closely following the recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC).
OFNTSC staff are currently working out of the Thunder Bay, Brantford, and Mississaugas of the Credit offices. At this point in time we are not allowing outside visitors into the office without prior permission and approval from OFNTSC.
You can contact us as usual for:
- Emergency Planning: 647-519-2262
- Operations and Maintenance: 416-948-8738
- Water and Wastewater: 807-633-1068
- Engineering Services: 807-633-1068
- Housing: 416-529-0586
- Environment: 416-347-9557
- Finance: 647-525-9033 or 416-435-8972
We’ll continue to monitor the situation, and we’ll update this page if anything changes.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can also reach out to our Brantford Office at 226-493-0225.
Stay safe. We’re all in this together.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Indigenous Communities
- Coronavirus disease from the Public Health Agency of Canada
- Coronavirus updates from the Province of Ontario
- Chiefs of Ontario Coronavirus Blog
- Indigenous Services Canada’s preparedness and response to COVID-19
- Public service announcements about COVID-19 in Indigenous Languages (coming soon)
- Ontario helping Indigenous communities stop the spread of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Loan Payment Deferrals for Indigenous Clients