We're Here for You
The Ontario First Nations Technical Services Corporation understands the importance of supporting each other and promoting health in First Nations communities to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Your safety, as well as the safety of our employees, is of the utmost importance to us. We are closely following the recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC).
Our offices remain open for staff who need to be there (e.g. finance), however we are also offering flexible work arrangements allowing staff to work remotely, from the comfort and safety of their own homes, as an extra precaution. Our IT systems are set up in such a way that all staff still have access to OFNTSC work files, emails, as well as phones.
You can contact us as usual for:
- Emergency Planning: 647-519-2262
- Operations and Maintenance: 416-948-8738
- Water and Wastewater: 807-633-1068
- Engineering Services: 807-633-1068
- Housing: 416-529-0586
- Environment: 416-347-9557
- Finance: 647-525-9033 or 416-435-8972
We’ll continue to monitor the situation, and we’ll update this page if anything changes.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can also reach out to our Brantford Office at 226-493-0225.
Stay safe. We’re all in this together.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Indigenous Communities
- Coronavirus disease from the Public Health Agency of Canada
- Coronavirus updates from the Province of Ontario
- Chiefs of Ontario Coronavirus Blog
- Indigenous Services Canada’s preparedness and response to COVID-19
- Public service announcements about COVID-19 in Indigenous Languages (coming soon)
- Ontario helping Indigenous communities stop the spread of COVID-19