Circuit Rider Training Program
- Training of water and wastewater plant operators for First Nation facilities}
- Record keeping and reporting
- Maintenance management of facilities
- Site inspections
- Training plans
- Emergency planning and response
- Safety awareness
First Nation Tribal Councils, Unaffiliated First Nations, and Large First Nations can access important forms on Emergency Planning, Housing and other OFNTSC services.
First Nation Support
The Corporation’s underlying objectives are to foster greater First Nation autonomy in the acquisition of capital facilities and infrastructure development. The Corporation also promotes the development of modern community health and safety practices.
Our Strategic Plan
Developed by Chiefs, technicians, administrators and stakeholders, the OFNTSC's current strategic plan is from 2018-2023.
- Organizational Stability: organizational review and restructuring to ensure long-term sustainability
- Mandated Core Services: supporting First Nations and tribal councils with community development by becoming a total solution provider
- Community Development: ensure consistent delivery of mandated core services to improve standard of living for First Nations
- Client Focus: improve client focus and satisfaction
First Nation tribal councils, unaffiliated First Nations and larger First Nations are encouraged to contact their regional office for project information and other services.
Melanie Debassige, Executive Director
Operation & Maintenence
OFNTSC encourage First Nation Engineers in First Nation communities. We also assist with training programs.