Location: Mississaugas of the Credit, Brantford, Atikameksheng, Thunder Bay office
Closing Date: March 31, 2023
Under the direction of the OFNTSC Senior Management, we are seeking enthusiastic and competent Student Administrative Supports to join our team. As Administrative Support, you will be responsible for providing efficient operations for OFNTSC corporate and client centered service delivery in a manner that is consistent with OFNTSC culture and values.
Strict confidentiality must be recognized and maintained at all times.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR STUDENTS INTERESTED AND/OR ENROLLED IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Architectural Technology
- Canada Mortgage & Housing Corporation
- Environmental Science
- Fire Safety
- Water and Wastewater
- Operations and Maintenance/Asset Management
- Human Resources
- Youth Mentorship
- Duties will depend on education, experience and area of interest
- Assist in the compilation of data for various reports
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files
- Photocopy and organize documents for distribution, mailing, binding, and filing
- Present a positive and professional image of the organization when interacting with employees, clients/customers, visitors, and other external stakeholders
- Assist with jobsite administration duties, such as timesheet completion, and any daily logs that need to be maintained
Education & Experience:
- Must be between the ages of 15-30 and of Indigenous/First Nations Status.
- Enrolled in a secondary/post-secondary education program and returning to study Fall 2023.
- Public relations skills.
- Ability to deal tactfully and exercise good judgment in appraising situations and making decisions.
- Ability to use computers for Word, Excel, Google suite, and other programs.
- Must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work from the Mississaugas of the Credit, Brantford, Atikameksheng, Thunder Bay office.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be First Nation as per the funding guidelines for this opportunity and be available during regular business hours. Monday – Friday 8:30 – 4:30
Come join our growing
• • • • •
Abi wiijii’en ndo
• • • • •
Taskwatia’táhrhahs ne onkwentióhkwa
In efforts to promote the safety, security, and wellbeing of staff members, communities, and people we come into contact with, the OFNTSC Human Resources department will be giving preference to applicants who have proof of two full doses of a Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccination.
Please mark clearly the upload as “STUDENT” and upload your cover letter and resume with the attachment labeled as [LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_STUDENT]We thank all applicants, however only those receiving an interview will be contacted.