Thunder Bay Service Centre
The Housing Service works with First Nation housing departments to develop capacity, and policies to assist First Nation’s with the delivery of housing services for on-reserve residents. The Housing Service also delivers training workshops over the course of a year, to assist in capacity building for First Nations.
- Training:Building Code Course, Building Practices, Energy Efficiency – Including R-2000, EnerGuide, Energy Star, Energy Advisor (For training opportunities please visit our training calendar by CLICKING HERE )
- Housing policy review, analysis, development, administration and management
- Building code interpretation and advice
- Assistance in research, development of housing business plans,and funding submissions
- Administration and delivery of R-2000, EnerGuide Rating System, and Energy Star for New Homes in co-operation with Natural Resources Canada