Thunder Bay Service Centre
The Housing Service works with First Nation housing departments to develop capacity and policies. The Housing Service also assists First Nations in delivering specific housing services for on-reserve residents. To assist with First Nation capacity building, the Housing Service delivers training workshops throughout the year.
- Training and Building Code Course, Building Practices, Energy Efficiency – Including R-2000, EnerGuide, Energy Star, Energy Advisor (For training opportunities please visit our training calendar by CLICKING HERE )
- Housing policy review, analysis, development, administration and management
- Building code interpretation and advice
- Assistance in research, development of housing business plans and funding submissions
- Administration and delivery of R-2000, EnerGuide Rating System, and Energy Star for New Homes in co-operation with Natural Resources Canada